Inspired and creative, savvy social media genius required to help us grow by engaging the North London community.
The role will focus mainly on working towards the success of the upcoming project ‘Genius Search’: This is a music project integrated with events management working with 15 creative young people over 10 weeks commencing in October 2016
Hence the Social Media Executive will:
* Raise Ingenium’s profile by engaging the community of North London via social media channels
* Market and promote the workshops to the young people
* Market and promote the showcase to the public
* Cover the progress of the project involving interviewing all the stake holders including the young people building momentum to the showcase.
* Write stories or short articles that you will post in social media channels.
Skills and knowledge required for the role include
* Ability to create a social media marketing plan
* Ability to write articles and create content for blogging
* Knowledge and competent use of social media tools
* Knowledge of word press
* Good attention to detail
* Good communication and writing skills
* Editing and proof reading
While working with Haringey Stars will benefit from upgrading your skills and knowledge, have fun whilst changing lives
The role is not salaried but out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed. The appointment is for a period of 5 months and will be required for a minimum of 4 hours per week.
This role will be subject to an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure Baring Service/Police Check) and 2 satisfactory references before the appointment will be confirmed.
Please submit a CV or a covering letter to email@example.com to apply for this role. To find out more information about the role contact John Zavuga on 07957 721679