Description of the role
As a Grant Officer you will:
• Develop and submit well written and researched applications to grant making trusts, including statutory and lottery sources.
• Undertake research to identify and develop a folder of prospective grant awarding bodies appropriate to the organisation’s activities.
• Plan an annual calendar of grant applications
• Record, monitor and evaluate fundraising activities.
Skills and qualifications
* Research and analytical skills
* Writing skills and ability to package a bid proposal
* Ability to plan in order to meet applications deadlines
* Willing to learn
While working with Haringey Stars will benefit from upgrading your skills and knowledge and have fun whilst changing lives
The role is home based hence you must have access to computer and internet. It is not salaried but out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed. The appointment is for a minimum period of 6 months and renewable after 6 months. Please submit a CV or a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this role. To find out more information about the role contact John Zavuga on 07957 721679